Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- L-Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Lung Neoplasms
- Mass Spectrometry
- Membrane Fluidity
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Mice, 129 Strain
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Nude
- Mice, SCID
- Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinases
- Nuclear Proteins
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins p21(ras)
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Receptors, Transforming Growth Factor beta
- Repressor Proteins
- Sarcoma 180
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Sequence Analysis, RNA
- Signal Transduction
- Stromal Cells
- Transcription Factors
- Transforming Growth Factor beta1
- Tumor Burden
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Ultrasonic Therapy
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.