Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Leukemia, T-Cell
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, SCID
- Models, Molecular
- Mutation, Missense
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
- Point Mutation
- Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Protein Binding
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-2
- Receptors, Cytokine
- Receptors, Interleukin-7
- Reproducibility of Results
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Signal Transduction
- STAT Transcription Factors
- Survival Analysis
- Transcription Factor AP-1
- Transduction, Genetic
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.