Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Hip Dislocation
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 2
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 4
- Knee Joint
- Lymphoid Enhancer-Binding Factor 1
- Membrane Potential, Mitochondrial
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Inbred ICR
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- NIH 3T3 Cells
- Nuclear Proteins
- Organ Size
- Osteoarthritis, Knee
- Oxidative Phosphorylation
- Parathyroid Hormone
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- RANK Ligand
- Receptor, Notch1
- Receptor, Notch2
- Receptor, Parathyroid Hormone, Type 1
- Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha
- Receptors, Notch
- Regulatory Sequences, Nucleic Acid
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Risk Factors
- Sex Characteristics
- Sex Factors
- Signal Transduction
- Smad Proteins
- Stem Cell Niche
- Stem Cells
- Sympathetic Nervous System
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.