Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, SCID
- Models, Biological
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Sequence Data
- nef Gene Products, Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Nuclear Localization Signals
- Open Reading Frames
- Positive Transcriptional Elongation Factor B
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Binding
- Protein Interaction Mapping
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Protein Transport
- rev Gene Products, Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Ribonucleoproteins, Small Nuclear
- RNA Interference
- RNA Polymerase II
- RNA, Untranslated
- RNA, Viral
- RNA-Binding Proteins
- Signal Transduction
- Small Molecule Libraries
- tat Gene Products, Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transcriptional Activation
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzymes
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
- vif Gene Products, Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Viral Regulatory and Accessory Proteins
- Virus Replication
- vpr Gene Products, Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.