Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Models, Molecular
- Models, Theoretical
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Molecular Structure
- Molecular Weight
- Mutagenesis, Site-Directed
- NFATC Transcription Factors
- Nitrogen Isotopes
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Biomolecular
- Nucleic Acids
- Pattern Recognition, Automated
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Binding
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Folding
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Pyruvic Acid
- Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship
- Radio Waves
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled
- Reproducibility of Results
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Sequence Analysis, Protein
- Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Tryptophan Synthase
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.