Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Insulin-Secreting Cells
- Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Nude
- Microscopy, Fluorescence
- Microscopy, Phase-Contrast
- Models, Biological
- Models, Chemical
- Models, Theoretical
- Nuclear Proteins
- Pancreatic Neoplasms
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Folding
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Protein Kinases
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
- Signal Transduction
- Single-Cell Analysis
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Time-Lapse Imaging
- Tumor Suppressor Protein p53
- Unfolded Protein Response
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.