Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- MAP Kinase Signaling System
- Membrane Glycoproteins
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Microscopy, Fluorescence
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Neovascularization, Physiologic
- Oncogene Proteins
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell
- Receptors, Complement
- Signal Transduction
- Spectrometry, Mass, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption-Ionization
- Transcription Factors
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzymes
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor-2
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.