Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Leukemia, Experimental
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute
- Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Transgenic
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinases
- Myeloid Progenitor Cells
- Myeloid-Lymphoid Leukemia Protein
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Neoplasm Transplantation
- Neoplastic Stem Cells
- Nuclear Proteins
- Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
- Oncogene Proteins, Fusion
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Principal Component Analysis
- Protein Binding
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Protein Methyltransferases
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Stability
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Signal Transduction
- Survival Rate
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transcriptional Activation
- Transduction, Genetic
- Wnt Proteins
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.