Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Killer Cells, Natural
- Lymphocytes, Tumor-Infiltrating
- Melanoma, Experimental
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Models, Biological
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Ovarian Neoplasms
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Non-Receptor Type 11
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins B-raf
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins p21(ras)
- Sequence Analysis, RNA
- Somatic Hypermutation, Immunoglobulin
- Stem Cells
- Survival Rate
- T-Lymphocytes, Cytotoxic
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.