Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Action Potentials
- Adenosine Triphosphatases
- Age Factors
- Amino Acid Transport System A
- Animals, Newborn
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Behavior, Animal
- Brain Mapping
- Brain Stem
- Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Calcium-Transporting ATPases
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Cell Adhesion Molecules, Neuronal
- Cell Count
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Child Development Disorders, Pervasive
- Circadian Clocks
- Circadian Rhythm
- Cyclic AMP-Dependent Protein Kinases
- Disease Models, Animal
- Dopamine Agents
- Dopamine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Drug Therapy, Combination
- Electrophysiological Phenomena
- Extracellular Matrix Proteins
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated MAP Kinases
- gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- Gene Deletion
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Glutamate Decarboxylase
- Glutamic Acid
- Histidine Decarboxylase
- Hypothalamic Area, Lateral
- Integrin alphaVbeta3
- Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Luminescent Proteins
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.