Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Heart Ventricles
- High-Throughput Screening Assays
- Hypertension, Pulmonary
- Inhibitory Concentration 50
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Microbial Sensitivity Tests
- Middle Aged
- Models, Molecular
- Multivariate Analysis
- Mutant Proteins
- Neoplasm Recurrence, Local
- Neovascularization, Physiologic
- Protein Binding
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Pulmonary Wedge Pressure
- Radiotherapy, Adjuvant
- Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta
- Receptors, Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Retrospective Studies
- Signal Transduction
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Tissue Fixation
- Topoisomerase II Inhibitors
- Treatment Outcome
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- Vasodilator Agents
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.