Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Acidosis, Lactic
- Adrenal Hyperplasia, Congenital
- Age of Onset
- Bayes Theorem
- Blood Glucose
- Breast Neoplasms
- Child, Preschool
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 12
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 7
- Chronic Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
- DNA Copy Number Variations
- Extramarital Relations
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 8
- Gender Identity
- Gene Deletion
- Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental
- Genes, Developmental
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Testing
- Genetic Variation
- Genetics, Population
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.