Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Membrane Potential, Mitochondrial
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, Nude
- Mice, SCID
- Middle Aged
- Models, Biological
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Multienzyme Complexes
- Multigene Family
- North Carolina
- Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
- Oxidative Stress
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Polyketide Synthases
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-2
- Radiographic Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Radiography, Dual-Energy Scanned Projection
- Retrospective Studies
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA Interference
- RNA, Messenger
- Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
- Signal Transduction
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.