Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Kidney Neoplasms
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Chronic, B-Cell
- Lymph Nodes
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Microscopy, Electron, Transmission
- Middle Aged
- Mutation, Missense
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare Infection
- Neoplasms, Multiple Primary
- Neoplasms, Second Primary
- Optic Disk
- Optic Nerve
- Plasma Cells
- Pleural Neoplasms
- Pneumonia, Viral
- Positron-Emission Tomography
- Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Predictive Value of Tests
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins B-raf
- Radiography, Abdominal
- Reproducibility of Results
- RNA, Viral
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Soft Tissue Neoplasms
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Trypanosoma cruzi
- Vision Disorders
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.