Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 1
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Phosphatases
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Muscle, Skeletal
- Mutation, Missense
- Nervous System
- Nitrogen Isotopes
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Biomolecular
- Protein Binding
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Interaction Domains and Motifs
- Protein Kinases
- Protein Phosphatase 1
- Protein Structure, Quaternary
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Non-Receptor Type 1
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Non-Receptor Type 6
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases, Non-Receptor
- Protein-Lysine 6-Oxidase
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- raf Kinases
- Receptor, erbB-2
- Receptor-Like Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases, Class 7
- Scattering, Small Angle
- Signal Transduction
- Spectrometry, Fluorescence
- Stem Cells
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Substrate Specificity
- Thermus thermophilus
- Wnt1 Protein
- X-Ray Diffraction
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.