Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Academic Medical Centers
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Age Factors
- Aged, 80 and over
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents, Non-Steroidal
- Arachidonate 12-Lipoxygenase
- Arachidonate 15-Lipoxygenase
- Arachidonate 5-Lipoxygenase
- Behavior, Animal
- Biosynthetic Pathways
- Blood Transfusion
- Body Mass Index
- Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cell Line
- Cell Movement
- Cells, Cultured
- Chromatography, Liquid
- Cohort Studies
- Conscious Sedation
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Cultural Characteristics
- Docosahexaenoic Acids
- Echocardiography, Three-Dimensional
- Echocardiography, Transesophageal
- European Continental Ancestry Group
- Ganglia, Spinal
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Indians, North American
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.