Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing
- Age Factors
- Aged, 80 and over
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyloid beta-Peptides
- Amyloid beta-Protein Precursor
- Amyloid Precursor Protein Secretases
- Antibodies, Monoclonal
- Aspartic Acid Endopeptidases
- Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Factors
- Brain Chemistry
- Cell Culture Techniques
- Cell Line
- Cells, Cultured
- Cerebral Cortex
- Cyclic S-Oxides
- Disease Models, Animal
- Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
- Encephalomyelitis, Autoimmune, Experimental
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Enzyme Inhibitors
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Extracellular Space
- Gene Expression Regulation
- Gene Knock-In Techniques
- Gene Knockout Techniques
- Genes, Dominant
- Genes, Suppressor
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- HEK293 Cells
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.