Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- HEK293 Cells
- HeLa Cells
- Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase
- Homeodomain Proteins
- Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1, alpha Subunit
- Immunoenzyme Techniques
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 2
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Mammary Glands, Animal
- Microchip Analytical Procedures
- Middle Aged
- Models, Biological
- Molecular Structure
- Myeloid-Lymphoid Leukemia Protein
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Oligonucleotides, Antisense
- p300-CBP Transcription Factors
- Paracrine Communication
- Platelet Activation
- Platelet Aggregation
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Binding
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Rats, Sprague-Dawley
- Receptor, erbB-2
- Receptor, PAR-1
- Receptors, Estrogen
- Receptors, Thrombin
- Response Elements
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA, Messenger
- Signal Transduction
- Spectrum Analysis
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Tissue Array Analysis
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transcriptional Activation
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.