Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 2
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 9
- Metabolic Networks and Pathways
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Nude
- Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Myocytes, Cardiac
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Neoplasm Transplantation
- Neoplastic Stem Cells
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Oncogene Proteins
- Pentose Phosphate Pathway
- Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Prostatic Neoplasms
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- RNA Interference
- RNA Polymerase II
- RNA, Neoplasm
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Signal Transduction
- Single-Cell Analysis
- Transcription Factor CHOP
- Transcription Factors
- Transcriptional Elongation Factors
- Tumor Suppressor Proteins
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.