Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Cine
- Masticatory Muscles
- Middle Aged
- Mitochondria, Heart
- Models, Biological
- Muscle Fibers, Skeletal
- Myocytes, Cardiac
- Normal Distribution
- Numerical Analysis, Computer-Assisted
- Observer Variation
- Pattern Recognition, Automated
- Phantoms, Imaging
- Positron-Emission Tomography
- Postoperative Complications
- Principal Component Analysis
- Radiology Information Systems
- Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted
- Reproducibility of Results
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Sleep Stages
- Soft Tissue Neoplasms
- Speech Production Measurement
- Stress, Mechanical
- Subtraction Technique
- Tongue Diseases
- Tongue Neoplasms
- User-Computer Interface
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.