Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Immunosuppressive Agents
- Inflammation Mediators
- Isocitrate Dehydrogenase
- Leukocytes, Mononuclear
- Lymphocyte Activation
- Mannose-Binding Lectin
- Mannose-Binding Protein-Associated Serine Proteases
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Mutant Strains
- Middle Aged
- Models, Immunological
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Oncogene Proteins, Fusion
- Organ Specificity
- Phenylurea Compounds
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2
- Reference Values
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Risk Factors
- Signal Transduction
- src-Family Kinases
- Staphylococcal Infections
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.