Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Integrin beta3
- Interleukin-3 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental
- Luminescent Measurements
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Nude
- Microsomes, Liver
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Structure
- Organometallic Compounds
- Pancreatic Neoplasms
- Peptides, Cyclic
- Peritoneal Neoplasms
- Positron-Emission Tomography
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rats, Sprague-Dawley
- Receptors, Metabotropic Glutamate
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Neoplasm
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Schiff Bases
- Spectrometry, Fluorescence
- Spectrometry, Mass, Electrospray Ionization
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Substrate Specificity
- Transition Elements
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
- Zinc Compounds
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.