Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- African Americans
- Aged, 80 and over
- Alcohol Drinking
- Antidepressive Agents, Tricyclic
- Antigens, CD
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Factors
- Body Mass Index
- BRCA1 Protein
- BRCA2 Protein
- Breast Neoplasms
- Calcium Channels, T-Type
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
- Carcinoma, Squamous Cell
- Case-Control Studies
- Cell Proliferation
- Cohort Studies
- Colorectal Neoplasms
- Core Binding Factor Alpha 3 Subunit
- C-Reactive Protein
- Decision Making
- Diagnostic Self Evaluation
- Disease-Free Survival
- DNA Methylation
- Endometrial Neoplasms
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition
- European Continental Ancestry Group
- Follow-Up Studies
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Genetic Association Studies
- Genetic Loci
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Head and Neck Neoplasms
- Health Behavior
- Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
- Health Literacy
- Health Status
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.