Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Adrenal Cortex Hormones
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Burnout, Professional
- Cell Line
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 14
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 5
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Cost of Illness
- Critical Illness
- Delivery of Health Care
- Disease Management
- Follow-Up Studies
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Testing
- Genetic Variation
- Genome, Human
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
- Health Personnel
- Health Policy
- Health Services Accessibility
- Health Status Disparities
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.