Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Lipoprotein Lipase
- Mice, Inbred C3H
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Inbred ICR
- Mice, Inbred Strains
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Middle Aged
- Monoacylglycerol Lipases
- Neuronal Plasticity
- Organ Culture Techniques
- Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-Activating Polypeptide
- Polymorphism, Genetic
- Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Polyunsaturated Alkamides
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Racemases and Epimerases
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
- Receptor, Cannabinoid, CB1
- Receptors, Muscarinic
- Receptors, N-Methyl-D-Aspartate
- Receptors, Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-Activating Polypeptide, Type I
- Risk Factors
- Sensory Gating
- Sex Characteristics
- Sex Factors
- Signal Transduction
- Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic
- Stress, Physiological
- Stress, Psychological
- Synaptic Transmission
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.