Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Liver Neoplasms
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental
- Luminescent Proteins
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Neoplasm Proteins
- NF-kappa B
- Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 1, Group F, Member 3
- Oxidoreductases Acting on CH-CH Group Donors
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Array Analysis
- Protein Engineering
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- RNA Interference
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Salmonella Infections
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Shock, Septic
- Signal Transduction
- Specific Pathogen-Free Organisms
- STAT3 Transcription Factor
- Suppressor of Cytokine Signaling Proteins
- T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory
- Toll-Like Receptor 4
- Toll-Like Receptors
- Transcription Factor RelA
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor C
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor-3
- Vesicular Stomatitis
- Vesicular stomatitis Indiana virus
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.