Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Airway Obstruction
- Animals, Newborn
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Botulinum Toxins, Type A
- Carcinoma, Hepatocellular
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Case-Control Studies
- Cell Proliferation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Child, Preschool
- Cohort Studies
- Cranial Sinuses
- Cytostatic Agents
- Disease Progression
- DNA Damage
- Drug Administration Schedule
- Drug Therapy
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Nerve
- Follow-Up Studies
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone
- High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
- Hypothalamo-Hypophyseal System
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional
- Injections, Intralesional
- Injections, Intraventricular
- Liver Neoplasms
- Lung Neoplasms
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.