Sampurna Chatterjee, Ph.D.
Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Neoplasms
- MAP Kinase Signaling System
- Mass Spectrometry
- Mice, Nude
- Mice, SCID
- Microscopy, Fluorescence, Multiphoton
- Neoplasm Proteins
- Neoplasms, Experimental
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Positron-Emission Tomography
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Receptors, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor
- Receptors, Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Ribonuclease, Pancreatic
- Spectroscopy, Near-Infrared
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor-2
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays