Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Logistic Models
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, SCID
- Microfluidic Analytical Techniques
- Middle Aged
- Models, Biological
- Models, Molecular
- Muscle Neoplasms
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Neoplasm Transplantation
- Neoplastic Cells, Circulating
- Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 4, Group A, Member 1
- Pilot Projects
- Precancerous Conditions
- Predictive Value of Tests
- Prospective Studies
- Protein Structure, Quaternary
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fos
- Receptors, Androgen
- Receptors, Virus
- RNA Polymerase II
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Neoplasm
- Sequence Analysis, RNA
- Signal Transduction
- Single-Cell Analysis
- Skin Neoplasms
- Sterol Regulatory Element Binding Protein 2
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Treatment Outcome
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.