Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Molecular Structure
- Monoacylglycerol Lipases
- Mutant Proteins
- Mutation, Missense
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Biomolecular
- Nucleic Acid Conformation
- Organ Culture Techniques
- Particle Size
- Peptide Chain Initiation, Translational
- Photosynthetic Reaction Center Complex Proteins
- Protein Binding
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Multimerization
- Protein Subunits
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Radioligand Assay
- Rats, Sprague-Dawley
- Receptors, Neurotensin
- Receptors, Virus
- Recombinant Proteins
- Rhodobacter sphaeroides
- RNA, Messenger
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
- Scintillation Counting
- Signal Transduction
- Spectrometry, Mass, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption-Ionization
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Transforming Growth Factor beta1
- Two-Hybrid System Techniques
- Virus Internalization
- Voltage-Dependent Anion Channel 1
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.