Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Acalculous Cholecystitis
- Age Factors
- Aged, 80 and over
- Biliary Atresia
- Biliary Tract
- Bone and Bones
- Bone Diseases
- Cell Line
- Child, Preschool
- Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic
- Chronic Disease
- Cohort Studies
- Diagnosis, Differential
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging
- District of Columbia
- Dysautonomia, Familial
- Epilepsy, Benign Neonatal
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- Exercise Test
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastric Emptying
- Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Heart Defects, Congenital
- Heart Diseases
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Hypothermia, Induced
- Image Enhancement
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.