Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Sequence Data
- mRNA Cleavage and Polyadenylation Factors
- Nuclear Proteins
- Nucleic Acid Conformation
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Interaction Domains and Motifs
- Protein Multimerization
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein Subunits
- Receptor, Notch1
- Receptors, Notch
- Ribonucleoproteins, Small Nuclear
- Ribonucleoproteins, Small Nucleolar
- RNA Interference
- RNA Polymerase II
- RNA Polymerase III
- RNA Stability
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Nuclear
- RNA, Untranslated
- Schizosaccharomyces pombe Proteins
- Signal Transduction
- Skin Diseases, Genetic
- Skin Diseases, Papulosquamous
- Substrate Specificity
- Transcription Factors
- Transcriptional Activation
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.