Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Long-Term Potentiation
- Membrane Glycoproteins
- Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials
- Models, Biological
- Models, Chemical
- Models, Molecular
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Motor Activity
- Muscle, Smooth, Vascular
- Mutagenesis, Site-Directed
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Nicotinic Agonists
- Nucleic Acid Conformation
- Point Mutation
- Protein Binding
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Structure, Quaternary
- Protein Structure, Secondary
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein Transport
- Pyramidal Cells
- Sequence Alignment
- Sleep Initiation and Maintenance Disorders
- Spectrometry, Mass, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption-Ionization
- Translocation, Genetic
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Zebrafish Proteins
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.