Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Microscopy, Confocal
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Multiprotein Complexes
- Natural Killer T-Cells
- NFATC Transcription Factors
- NK Cell Lectin-Like Receptor Subfamily C
- Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Binding
- Protein Inhibitors of Activated STAT
- Protein Interaction Mapping
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Transport
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Non-Receptor Type 22
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf
- Recombinant Fusion Proteins
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Sequence Alignment
- Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
- Signal Transduction
- Small Ubiquitin-Related Modifier Proteins
- SOXB1 Transcription Factors
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- T-Box Domain Proteins
- Th1 Cells
- Th17 Cells
- Th2 Cells
- Transcription Factors
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transcriptional Activation
- Two-Hybrid System Techniques
- Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzymes
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.