Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1, alpha Subunit
- In Situ Hybridization
- Insulin Resistance
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor I
- Kidney Function Tests
- Mechanotransduction, Cellular
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
- Muscle, Smooth, Vascular
- Nuclear Proteins
- Organ Size
- Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein
- Phosphopyruvate Hydratase
- Physical Stimulation
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Binding
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fos
- Rats, Sprague-Dawley
- Repressor Proteins
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Sympathetic Nervous System
- Time Factors
- Topoisomerase II Inhibitors
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
- Vascular Diseases
- X-Ray Microtomography
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.