Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Kidney Tubules, Proximal
- Leukemia, Erythroblastic, Acute
- MAP Kinase Signaling System
- Membrane Proteins
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Transgenic
- Microfilament Proteins
- Microscopy, Fluorescence
- Microtubule-Associated Proteins
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 1
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3
- Models, Genetic
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Muscle Proteins
- NFATC Transcription Factors
- Nuclear Proteins
- Organ Size
- Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein
- Precipitin Tests
- Promoter Regions, Genetic
- Protein Isoforms
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein Transport
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins A-raf
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins B-raf
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-raf
- raf Kinases
- Receptors, Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Recombinant Fusion Proteins
- Recombinant Proteins
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Small Interfering
- RNA-Binding Proteins
- Signal Transduction
- Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins, Type IIa
- SOX9 Transcription Factor
- Stem Cells
- Tissue Distribution
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transcriptional Activation
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Vitamin D
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.