Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Insulin Resistance
- Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
- Islets of Langerhans
- Kidney Failure, Chronic
- Lactic Acid
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Microtubule-Associated Proteins
- Mitochondrial Size
- Muscle Cells
- Muscle Development
- Muscle Fibers, Skeletal
- Muscle, Skeletal
- Muscular Atrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Nuclear Proteins
- Phorbol Esters
- Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex
- Protein Binding
- Protein Kinase C
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors
- Protein Processing, Post-Translational
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Non-Receptor Type 11
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Non-Receptor Type 6
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Receptor, Insulin
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA Interference
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Satellite Cells, Skeletal Muscle
- Signal Transduction
- Smad2 Protein
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate
- Transcription Factors
- Transcription, Genetic
- Transforming Growth Factor beta1
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People in same department with this person.