Transcription Initiation Site
"Transcription Initiation Site" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The first nucleotide of a transcribed DNA sequence where RNA polymerase (DNA-DIRECTED RNA POLYMERASE) begins synthesizing the RNA transcript.
|Transcription Initiation Site
- Transcription Initiation Site
- Initiation Site, Transcription
- Initiation Sites, Transcription
- Site, Transcription Initiation
- Sites, Transcription Initiation
- Transcription Initiation Sites
- Transcription Start Site
- Site, Transcription Start
- Sites, Transcription Start
- Start Site, Transcription
- Start Sites, Transcription
- Transcription Start Sites
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transcription Initiation Site".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transcription Initiation Site".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transcription Initiation Site" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Transcription Initiation Site" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.