Tomography, Spiral Computed
"Tomography, Spiral Computed" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computed tomography where there is continuous X-ray exposure to the patient while being transported in a spiral or helical pattern through the beam of irradiation. This provides improved three-dimensional contrast and spatial resolution compared to conventional computed tomography, where data is obtained and computed from individual sequential exposures.
Tomography, Spiral Computed
- Tomography, Spiral Computed
- Computed Tomography, Spiral
- Computer-Assisted Tomography, Spiral
- Computer Assisted Tomography, Spiral
- Spiral Computer-Assisted Tomography
- Tomography, Spiral Computer-Assisted
- Computerized Tomography, Spiral
- Spiral Computerized Tomography
- Tomography, Spiral Computerized
- CT Scan, Spiral
- CT Scans, Spiral
- Scan, Spiral CT
- Scans, Spiral CT
- Spiral CT Scan
- Spiral CT Scans
- Helical CT
- CT, Helical
- CTs, Helical
- Helical CTs
- Spiral Computed Tomography
- Spiral CT
- CT, Spiral
- CTs, Spiral
- Spiral CTs
- Tomography, Helical Computed
- CAT Scan, Spiral
- CAT Scans, Spiral
- Scan, Spiral CAT
- Scans, Spiral CAT
- Spiral CAT Scan
- Spiral CAT Scans
- Helical Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography, Helical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tomography, Spiral Computed".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted [E01.370.350.350]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.350.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.350.810.800]
- Photography [E01.370.350.600]
- Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.600.350]
- Radiographic Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.600.350.700]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.600.350.700.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.600.350.700.810.800]
- Radiography [E01.370.350.700]
- Radiographic Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.700.700]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.700.700.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.700.700.810.800]
- Tomography, X-Ray [E01.370.350.700.810]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.700.810.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.700.810.810.800]
- Tomography [E01.370.350.825]
- Tomography, X-Ray [E01.370.350.825.810]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.825.810.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.825.810.810.800]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tomography, Spiral Computed".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tomography, Spiral Computed" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Tomography, Spiral Computed" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Tomography, Spiral Computed" by people in Profiles.
Cartilage and subchondral bone distributions of the distal radius: a 3-dimensional analysis using cadavers. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2020 12; 28(12):1572-1580.
Characterization of dynamic collimation mechanisms for helical CT scans with direct measurements. Phys Med Biol. 2019 10 23; 64(21):215006.
LDCT lung cancer screening eligibility and use of CT scans for lung cancer among sexual minorities. Cancer Epidemiol. 2019 06; 60:51-54.
Clinical application of radiation dose reduction for head and neck CT. Eur J Radiol. 2018 Oct; 107:209-215.
Detection of concentric left ventricular wall hypertrophy by contrast-enhanced non-electrocardiogram-gated chest computed tomography. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2017 Nov; 11(6):482-488.
Assessing genetic and environmental influences on epicardial and abdominal adipose tissue quantities: a classical twin study. Int J Obes (Lond). 2018 02; 42(2):163-168.
BI-RADS Category 3 Comparison: Probably Benign Category after Recall from Screening before and after Implementation of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis. Radiology. 2017 12; 285(3):778-787.
Measured Head CT/CTA Skin Dose and Intensive Care Unit Patient Cumulative Exposure. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2017 Mar; 38(3):455-461.
A Randomized Phase IIb Trial of myo-Inositol in Smokers with Bronchial Dysplasia. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2016 Dec; 9(12):906-914.
European Society of Cardiology-Recommended Coronary Artery Disease Consortium Pretest Probability Scores More Accurately Predict Obstructive Coronary Disease and Cardiovascular Events Than the Diamond and Forrester Score: The Partners Registry. Circulation. 2016 Jul 19; 134(3):201-11.