"Thrombocythemia, Essential" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A clinical syndrome characterized by repeated spontaneous hemorrhages and a remarkable increase in the number of circulating platelets.
- Thrombocythemia, Essential
- Essential Thrombocythemia
- Essential Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Essential
- Thrombocythemia, Primary
- Primary Thrombocythemia
- Primary Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Primary
- Thrombocythemia, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Thrombocythemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Idiopathic
- Hemorrhagic Thrombocythemia
- Thrombocythemia, Hemorrhagic
- Hemorrhagic Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Hemorrhagic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thrombocythemia, Essential".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thrombocythemia, Essential".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thrombocythemia, Essential" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Thrombocythemia, Essential" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.