Terminator Regions, Genetic
"Terminator Regions, Genetic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
DNA sequences recognized as signals to end GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION.
|Terminator Regions, Genetic
- Terminator Regions, Genetic
- Genetic Terminator Region
- Genetic Terminator Regions
- Region, Genetic Terminator
- Regions, Genetic Terminator
- Terminator Region, Genetic
- Terminator Sequence
- Sequence, Terminator
- Sequences, Terminator
- Terminator Sequences
- Transcriptional Terminator Regions
- Region, Transcriptional Terminator
- Regions, Transcriptional Terminator
- Terminator Region, Transcriptional
- Terminator Regions, Transcriptional
- Transcriptional Terminator Region
- Terminator Regions
- Region, Terminator
- Regions, Terminator
- Terminator Region
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Terminator Regions, Genetic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Terminator Regions, Genetic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Terminator Regions, Genetic" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Terminator Regions, Genetic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.