"T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CD4-positive T cells that inhibit immunopathology or autoimmune disease in vivo. They inhibit the immune response by influencing the activity of other cell types. Regulatory T-cells include naturally occurring CD4+CD25+ cells, IL-10 secreting Tr1 cells, and Th3 cells.
- T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory
- T Lymphocytes, Regulatory
- Regulatory T-Lymphocytes
- Regulatory T Lymphocytes
- Regulatory T-Lymphocyte
- T-Lymphocyte, Regulatory
- Regulatory T-Cells
- Regulatory T Cells
- T-Cells, Regulatory
- T Cells, Regulatory
- Treg Cells
- Cell, Treg
- Cells, Treg
- Treg Cell
- Th3 Cells
- Cell, Th3
- Cells, Th3
- Th3 Cell
Suppressor T-Lymphocytes, Naturally-Occurring
- Suppressor T-Lymphocytes, Naturally-Occurring
- Naturally-Occurring Suppressor T-Lymphocyte
- Naturally-Occurring Suppressor T-Lymphocytes
- Suppressor T Lymphocytes, Naturally Occurring
- Suppressor T-Lymphocyte, Naturally-Occurring
- Suppressor T-Cells, Naturally-Occurring
- Naturally-Occurring Suppressor T-Cell
- Naturally-Occurring Suppressor T-Cells
- Suppressor T Cells, Naturally Occurring
- Suppressor T-Cell, Naturally-Occurring
- T-Cell, Naturally-Occurring Suppressor
- T-Cells, Naturally-Occurring Suppressor
- Tr1 Cells
- Cell, Tr1
- Cells, Tr1
- Tr1 Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.