"Sterilization, Reproductive" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures to block or remove all or part of the genital tract for the purpose of rendering individuals sterile, incapable of reproduction. Surgical sterilization procedures are the most commonly used. There are also sterilization procedures involving chemical or physical means.
- Sterilization, Reproductive
- Reproductive Sterilizations
- Sterilizations, Reproductive
- Reproductive Sterilization
Female Sterilization, Voluntary
- Female Sterilization, Voluntary
- Female Sterilizations, Voluntary
- Voluntary Female Sterilization
- Voluntary Female Sterilizations
- Voluntary Sterilization
- Sterilization, Voluntary
- Sterilizations, Voluntary
- Voluntary Sterilizations
Male Sterilization, Voluntary
- Male Sterilization, Voluntary
- Male Sterilizations, Voluntary
- Voluntary Male Sterilization
- Voluntary Male Sterilizations
- Female Sterilization
- Female Sterilizations
- Sterilization, Female
- Sterilizations, Female
- Male Sterilization
- Male Sterilizations
- Sterilization, Male
- Sterilizations, Male
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sterilization, Reproductive".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sterilization, Reproductive".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sterilization, Reproductive" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Sterilization, Reproductive" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.