Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission
"Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The spectrometric analysis of fluorescent X-RAYS, i.e. X-rays emitted after bombarding matter with high energy particles such as PROTONS; ELECTRONS; or higher energy X-rays. Identification of ELEMENTS by this technique is based on the specific type of X-rays that are emitted which are characteristic of the specific elements in the material being analyzed. The characteristic X-rays are distinguished and/or quantified by either wavelength dispersive or energy dispersive methods.
Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission
- Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission
- Emission Spectrometry, X-Ray
- Spectrometry, X Ray Emission
- Particle-Induced X-Ray Emission Spectrometry
- Spectrometry, Particle Induced X Ray Emission
- X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- X Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- Spectrometry, X-Ray Fluorescence
- Fluorescence Spectrometry, X-Ray
- Spectrometry, X Ray Fluorescence
- Spectrometry, Xray Emission
- Emission Spectrometry, Xray
- Xray Emission Spectrometry
- X-Ray Emission Spectrometry
- X Ray Emission Spectrometry
- Particle Induced X Ray Emission Spectrometry
- Spectrometry, Particle-Induced X-Ray Emission
Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy
- Energy Dispersive X Ray Spectroscopy
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Energy Dispersive X Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy
X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- Emission Spectroscopy, X-Ray
- Spectroscopy, X-Ray Emission
- X Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- Xray Emission Spectroscopy
- Emission Spectroscopy, Xray
- Spectroscopy, Xray Emission
- X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy, X-Ray
- Spectroscopy, X-Ray Fluorescence
- X Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopies
Wavelength Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometry
- Wavelength Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometry
- Wavelength Dispersive X Ray Spectrometry
- Wavelength Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- Wavelength Dispersive X Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometry
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometry
- Energy Dispersive X Ray Spectrometry
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- Energy Dispersive X Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
Proton Induced X Ray Emission Spectrometry
- Proton Induced X Ray Emission Spectrometry
- Spectrometry, Proton Induced X Ray Emission
- Spectrometry, Proton-Induced X-Ray Emission
- Proton-Induced X-Ray Emission Spectrometry
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Spectrometry, X-Ray Emission" by people in Profiles.
In vivo quantification of strontium in bone among adults using portable x-ray fluorescence. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2022 Dec; 74:127077.
Using micro-synchrotron radiation x-ray fluorescence (µ-SRXRF) for trace metal imaging in the development of MRI contrast agents for prostate cancer imaging. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2022 Dec; 74:127054.
Portable X-ray Fluorescence as a Rapid Determination Tool to Detect Parts per Million Levels of Ni, Zn, As, Se, and Pb in Human Toenails: A South India Case Study. Environ Sci Technol. 2021 10 05; 55(19):13113-13121.
Validation of in vivo toenail measurements of manganese and mercury using a portable X-ray fluorescence device. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. 2022 05; 32(3):427-433.
Portable X-ray fluorescence for bone lead measurements of Australian eagles. Sci Total Environ. 2021 Oct 01; 789:147998.
Reduction Mechanisms of Anticancer Osmium(VI) Complexes Revealed by Atomic Telemetry and Theoretical Calculations. Inorg Chem. 2021 May 03; 60(9):6663-6671.
Feasibility of Lead Exposure Assessment in Blood Spots using Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence. Environ Sci Technol. 2021 04 20; 55(8):5050-5055.
Tuning the properties of carboxymethylchitosan-based porous membranes for potential application as wound dressing. Int J Biol Macromol. 2021 Jan 01; 166:459-470.
Evaluation of a portable XRF device for in vivo quantification of lead in bone among a US population. Sci Total Environ. 2021 Jan 20; 753:142351.
Analysis of particles from hamster lungs following pulmonary talc exposures: implications for pathogenicity. Part Fibre Toxicol. 2020 06 04; 17(1):20.