Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial
"Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Formation or presence of a blood clot (THROMBUS) in the CRANIAL SINUSES, large endothelium-lined venous channels situated within the SKULL. Intracranial sinuses, also called cranial venous sinuses, include the superior sagittal, cavernous, lateral, petrous sinuses, and many others. Cranial sinus thrombosis can lead to severe HEADACHE; SEIZURE; and other neurological defects.
Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial
- Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial
- Intracranial Sinus Thromboses
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombosis
- Sinus Thromboses, Intracranial
- Thromboses, Intracranial Sinus
- Thrombosis, Intracranial Sinus
- Sinus Thrombosis
- Sinus Thromboses
- Thromboses, Sinus
- Thrombosis, Sinus
- Venous Sinus Thrombosis, Cranial
- Cranial Sinus Thrombosis
- Cranial Sinus Thromboses
- Sinus Thromboses, Cranial
- Sinus Thrombosis, Cranial
- Thromboses, Cranial Sinus
- Thrombosis, Cranial Sinus
Petrous Sinus Thrombophlebitis
- Petrous Sinus Thrombophlebitis
- Petrous Sinus Thrombophlebitides
- Sinus Thrombophlebitides, Petrous
- Sinus Thrombophlebitis, Petrous
- Thrombophlebitides, Petrous Sinus
- Thrombophlebitis, Petrous Sinus
Petrous Sinus Thrombosis
- Petrous Sinus Thrombosis
- Petrous Sinus Thromboses
- Sinus Thromboses, Petrous
- Sinus Thrombosis, Petrous
- Thromboses, Petrous Sinus
- Thrombosis, Petrous Sinus
Intracranial Sinus Thrombophlebitis
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombophlebitis
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombophlebitides
- Sinus Thrombophlebitides, Intracranial
- Sinus Thrombophlebitis, Intracranial
- Thrombophlebitides, Intracranial Sinus
- Thrombophlebitis, Intracranial Sinus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sinus Thrombosis, Intracranial" by people in Profiles.
Magnetic resonance venography to evaluate cerebral sinovenous thrombosis in infants receiving therapeutic hypothermia. Pediatr Res. 2023 Mar; 93(4):985-989.
Cerebral venous thrombosis after COVID-19 vaccination: the role for endovascular treatment. J Neurointerv Surg. 2022 09; 14(9):849-850.
A systematic review of vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia in individuals who received COVID-19 adenoviral-vector-based vaccines. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2022 May; 53(4):798-823.
Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis and Thrombotic Events After Vector-Based COVID-19 Vaccines: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Neurology. 2021 11 23; 97(21):e2136-e2147.
Pulmonary Embolism and Sigmoid Sinus Thrombosis After Translabyrinthine Vestibular Schwannoma Resection: A Retrospective Case Series. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2022 Jun; 131(6):683-689.
Treatment-induced cerebral sinus venous thrombosis in childhood acute lymphoblastic malignancies: New risk factors to consider. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2021 11; 68(11):e29210.
Cerebral Venous Thrombosis. N Engl J Med. 2021 07 01; 385(1):59-64.
First-dose ChAdOx1 and BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccines and thrombocytopenic, thromboembolic and hemorrhagic events in Scotland. Nat Med. 2021 07; 27(7):1290-1297.
Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis in the U.S. Population, After Adenovirus-Based SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination, and After COVID-19. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021 07 27; 78(4):408-411.
Endovascular Intervention for Refractory Pediatric Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis. Pediatr Neurol. 2021 08; 121:45-50.