Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
"Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer-assisted processing of electric, ultrasonic, or electronic signals to interpret function and activity.
|Signal Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Signal Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Signal Interpretation
- Computer-Assisted Signal Interpretations
- Interpretation, Computer-Assisted Signal
- Interpretations, Computer-Assisted Signal
- Signal Interpretation, Computer Assisted
- Signal Interpretations, Computer-Assisted
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.