Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological
"Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disturbances in sexual desire and the psychophysiologic changes that characterize the sexual response cycle and cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty. (APA, DSM-IV, 1994)
|Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological
- Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological
- Dysfunction, Psychological Sexual
- Dysfunctions, Psychological Sexual
- Psychological Sexual Dysfunction
- Psychological Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Dysfunction, Psychological
- Psychosexual Dysfunctions
- Dysfunction, Psychosexual
- Dysfunctions, Psychosexual
- Psychosexual Dysfunction
- Psychosexual Disorders
- Disorder, Psychosexual
- Disorders, Psychosexual
- Psychosexual Disorder
Sexual Aversion Disorder
- Sexual Aversion Disorder
- Aversion Disorders, Sexual
- Disorders, Sexual Aversion
- Sexual Aversion Disorders
Sexual Arousal Disorder
- Sexual Arousal Disorder
- Arousal Disorders, Sexual
- Disorders, Sexual Arousal
- Sexual Arousal Disorders
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.