Scavenger Receptors, Class E
"Scavenger Receptors, Class E" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of oxidized LDL receptors that contain LECTIN-like extracellular domains.
Scavenger Receptors, Class E, Type I
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E, Type I
- SR-EI Proteins
- SR EI Proteins
- Lectin-Like Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor-1
- Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Scavenger Receptors, Class E".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.705.940]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E [D12.776.543.750.705.940.734]
- Receptors, Lipoprotein [D12.776.543.750.710]
- Receptors, LDL [D12.776.543.750.710.450]
- Receptors, Oxidized LDL [D12.776.543.750.710.450.625]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E [D12.776.543.750.710.450.625.500]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750.734]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Scavenger Receptors, Class E".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Scavenger Receptors, Class E" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Scavenger Receptors, Class E" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Scavenger Receptors, Class E" by people in Profiles.
Staphylococcus aureus controls eicosanoid and specialized pro-resolving mediator production via lipoteichoic acid. Immunology. 2022 05; 166(1):47-67.
Lipidomics links oxidized phosphatidylcholines and coronary arteritis in Kawasaki disease. Cardiovasc Res. 2021 01 01; 117(1):96-108.
Immunological Outcomes Mediated Upon Binding of Heat Shock Proteins to Scavenger Receptors SCARF1 and LOX-1, and Endocytosis by Mononuclear Phagocytes. Front Immunol. 2019; 10:3035.
Lupus high-density lipoprotein induces proinflammatory responses in macrophages by binding lectin-like oxidised low-density lipoprotein receptor 1 and failing to promote activating transcription factor 3 activity. Ann Rheum Dis. 2017 Mar; 76(3):602-611.
Lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor (LOX-1) in sickle cell disease vasculopathy. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2016 09; 60:44-8.
Plasma soluble lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor-1 as a novel prognostic biomarker in patients with ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction. Circ J. 2015; 79(3):641-8.
Identifying rare variants for genetic risk through a combined pedigree and phenotype approach: application to suicide and asthma. Transl Psychiatry. 2014 Oct 21; 4:e471.
Vinpocetine attenuates lipid accumulation and atherosclerosis formation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013 May 10; 434(3):439-43.
Cutaneous microvascular dysfunction correlates with serum LDL and sLOX-1 receptor concentrations. Microvasc Res. 2013 Jan; 85:112-7.
Soluble lectin-like oxidized LDL receptor-1 (sLOX-1) as a sensitive and specific biomarker for acute coronary syndrome--comparison with other biomarkers. J Cardiol. 2010 Sep; 56(2):159-65.