"S-Adenosylmethionine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Physiologic methyl radical donor involved in enzymatic transmethylation reactions and present in all living organisms. It possesses anti-inflammatory activity and has been used in treatment of chronic liver disease. (From Merck, 11th ed)
- Knoll Brand of Brand of Ademetionine Tosilate Disulfate
- S Amet
- Amet, S
- Europharma Brand of Ademetionine
- Ademetionine Europharma Brand
S-Adenosylmethionine Sulfate Tosylate
- S-Adenosylmethionine Sulfate Tosylate
- S Adenosylmethionine Sulfate Tosylate
- Sulfate Tosylate, S-Adenosylmethionine
- Tosylate, S-Adenosylmethionine Sulfate
- ASTA Medica Brand of Ademetionine Tosilate Disulfate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "S-Adenosylmethionine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "S-Adenosylmethionine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "S-Adenosylmethionine" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "S-Adenosylmethionine" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.