"Receptors, Thrombopoietin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors that are specific for THROMBOPOIETIN. They signal through interaction with JANUS KINASES such as JANUS KINASE 2.
- Receptors, Thrombopoietin
- Thrombopoietin Receptors
- MPL Ligand Receptor
- Ligand Receptor, MPL
- Receptor, MPL Ligand
- Thrombopoietin Receptor
- Receptor, Thrombopoietin
- Antigens, CD110
- CD110 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Thrombopoietin".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Thrombopoietin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.610]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Thrombopoietin [D23.050.301.264.035.881]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Receptors, Thrombopoietin [D184.108.40.206.883]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Thrombopoietin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Thrombopoietin" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Receptors, Thrombopoietin" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.